Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball in TTT
So I recently found a fun mod for Gmod which is the Homerun Bat from Smash Bros. seems fairly balancd since it is fairly useless in maps with a low roof, It would be best coupled with a fall damage removal item for Ds and Ts but I think it would be great fun. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=648957314
I saw this on a Yogscast video once ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
Pretty cool I guess...
[Image: giphy.gif]
If we're adding that, I think it should be a one-time use. Like you can only buy it one time. But uh, that seems like an easy way of getting rid of a body. :3
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
That's hilarious. I'll see what I can do.
YAAS, but only 1 time use.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I believe the bat itself has 4 hits on it, that can probs be adjusted
T credit shop item???? I feel like this would be a fun ALT to the knife.
(01-15-2017, 09:26 PM)BernardoTheBeard Wrote: So I recently found a fun mod for Gmod which is the Homerun Bat from Smash Bros. seems fairly balancd since it is fairly useless in maps with a low roof, It would be best coupled with a fall damage removal item for Ds and Ts but I think it would be great fun. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=648957314

I was about to post about this. It should be more the 1 time use and less then 6.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I honestly love it, it would be very funny but i agree it should be a one time use.
[Image: raw]