Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction
Yo what up. It's your boy matfellowjan (used to be fatjelloman, lost the name in a custody battle with my ex). I'm black and your signal virtuing doesn't impress me. My triggers are: Getting punched, getting stabbed, geting shot or really any other bodily harm done to me without reason. If you make a joke about me I wont hesitate to laugh it off or even give a rebuttle. I never time farm 'cuz I ain't no bitch. If you see that i'm AFK i'm probably microwaving something or loading in slowly. I love helping new people learn how to play even though i'm probably the last person to ask if you need in game strategy advice. If you see that we play the same games feel free to hmu and we ca play together. I like meemees and dont mind them being sent to me. my kik is MR.PIMPIN2000 so if you find any dank memes feel free to throw them my way. Born in the lone star state and that's where i plan to die.I dont plan on boring you with my hobbies and interests but if you have any questions or roasts? feel free to hmu.
Hey fellow Texan, welcome to the forums. Please bore us with hobbies and interests
(08-02-2017, 10:05 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey fellow Texan, welcome to the forums. Please bore us with hobbies and interests

Interests: deathiest death metal, trappiest rap, and barbiest barbeque. the only thing i really care about in this world is my mother, father, and my 3 pitbulls. MAGA

Hobbies: playing TTT, training my dog, riding my longboard, eating ass in class. 

I live in Porter TX btw, wbu?
Welcome to the forums  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Welcome to the forums
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
Welcome to the forums. c:
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
(08-02-2017, 10:10 PM)matfellowjan Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 10:05 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Hey fellow Texan, welcome to the forums. Please bore us with hobbies and interests

Interests: deathiest death metal, trappiest rap, and barbiest barbeque. the only thing i really care about in this world is my mother, father, and my 3 pitbulls. MAGA

Hobbies: playing TTT, training my dog, riding my longboard, eating ass in class. 

I live in Porter TX btw, wbu?

Good to see someone who cares about their family and Mr. Trump.

I live way down South in Laredo so when I longboard, I'm on the Rio Grande and avoiding illegals
Welcome to the forums but I'm still Matt :p

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :D