Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
papa casserole staff app
Never had any issues with Papa, always seems nice and fun to play with. They also don't cause any trouble and know the rules pretty well, so it's a +1 from me
Omg the title. It's the small victories in life.

+1
You've got a good amount of forum time
Showed you know how to handle a ban request
Have a sense of impartiality we desperately need in the staff roster
Always see you on
Overall fun to play with
Displays a good knowledge of the rules
Welcoming to new comers
I could go on with this list but honestly i'm letting my steak get cold writing this so; I think everyone get's the point :P.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I will admit, the time I have seen you on TTT has been very spotty, and mostly random.

But I can't blame you, DarkRP is the new craze for most staff, hell, at least we have them playing on one of Dink's servers and not just all of them playing PUBG. Even my activity has shifted to DarkRP, as it is a rather addicting and fun gamemode to connect with other people.

There will come a time where we are sparse on staff on TTT, and I feel Papa would be a great addition to the staff. Her personality on DarkRP has been cool, collected, and I've never seen her angry once.

She seems to know what she's doing, and I have faith in her ability as a higher ranked member of the community. +1.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Papa pops on at night when I see her, and I've never had an issue with her so that's cool. Is friendly and seems to be well known. Could always use help night staffing 

However, to be fair with the guidelines / previous applications, you ARE missing forum time and I haven't seen you on discord that I can recall, along with a 12+ Day absence on game tracker. I'd +1 if that was in order but for now   +0 not the right time to apply

Also, since its new and your attention has turned to DarkRP lately maybe that's a good future app since we really need some more staff there as well. Several TTT are doubling up with DarkRP so when (imo) some more forum/discord time is picked up you might be interested in that as well. Food for thought, we could always use staff that are interested in the game.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Positives
-knows the rules
-doesn't rage
Negatives
-Currently spotty time
+1 Your spotty time is temporary and know the rules to well to not be staff.

+1
+1 Very active on the server recently. This server needs ACTIVE moderators. She is the right person for the job. I always see her on the server. I know a lot of people on the server just want active moderators. Just tired of the rdming and hacking. I know we can post it on the forums about it, but that is much more work on the player who is here to play(not moderate).
Congrats on the promotion!