Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gm_bestbuy input?
As many of you know, you can use the gHook to get on top of the building like a bad boy, and has been a standing exploit ever since the map was made literally 13 years ago.

I intend to fix some of these issues as I have done several times before.

The main issue is that you can see right through it and give away positions of inno's, but it can overall just be a jank stalling location

The obvious solution is to patch up the roof texture and add some invisible walls, but i'd like to ask the community (and especially staff) what the best course of action would be, as instead of blocking it off completely, I could also have it so there is a bit of a lip that you can stand on without being fully occluded. 

(like the building by the parking lot that you can prop surf up to on plaza)
[Image: E87874505F94B302A527766A6F1DEB6778678EBD]

Suggestions in general are also welcome. I think I'll add a T room or something too.
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
add the swinging t-mobile advertisement literally everywhere because why not?
[Image: source.gif]
Or, if the roof already has the textures and is walk-able on, maybe add a ladder or two so that everyone can get up there. Could give some good sniping spots and would nearly double the size of the map.
(08-04-2017, 08:23 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Or, if the roof already has the textures and is walk-able on, maybe add a ladder or two so that everyone can get up there. Could give some good sniping spots and would nearly double the size of the map.

Not a bad idea actually
Might do that
[Image: wXT38jo.gif]
maybe some updated textures... pls,
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
Please optomize it aS much as possible so my frames don't tank every time we play that shitty map
Frankly i'm sort of open to the idea of the roof being a playable area assuming it can be fixed from it's invisible (or lack of a) texture. Maybe adding a stack of boxes to get up there to avoid stalling.
Granted idk if that's even on the table. Just an idea.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms