Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many many broken features...
This is for TTT.

This is going to be a long post, so get prepared. First of all, I can't respond to reports at all. Meaning that I see the report someone sends against me, I type in a reply and press send and it seemingly sends, although it really doesn't. No one actually gets my reply. This means that as soon as I log off and come back on, the report is still there, waiting for a reply I can't send. Also, I get kicked for "Anticheat truth engineering" about every 5 minutes usually when I'm in spectator mode. Soon as I log back in the reports I may have had pop back up. This means I get slain very frequently as I can't reply. Next, Pointshop simply doesn't work, in one of 2 ways. Either it loads and I can't use a lot of features, such as changing my texthat or selling items, or it simply stays on the loading screen literally forever. It just doesn't load, even after I disconnect and reconnect or get kicked for anticheat truth engineering. Also, I can't vote on mapvotes at all. I click a map to vote for and it does nothing. Occasionally as well I get kicked as soon as the map switches and I load in. Theres a few more things that I can't remember as these things have been happening nonstop for the past week. Good luck fixing this, lol.

**Edit

Here's another one. My pointshop items aren't actually given to me in game as pointshop never loads.

Also, after playing a bit more, I get kicked mid game too, not just in spectator mode. Really annoying :(
Sounds like a personal problem

Try verifying cache integrity or just doing a simple clean install
Already did a few days ago. This doesn't happen on any other server.
I may be wrong, but sometimes some addons may conflict with other addons. Before, when you join, did you had this type of problem? If not, from that point did you install or edit anything on your gmod files?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Based off of what you told me was happening you are likely losing packets.
This might be caused by an invalid MTU setting: verify you are running the right MTU: http://muzso.hu/2009/05/17/how-to-determ...icmp-pings
This might also be caused by an overzealous firewall intercepting your outgoing 'status' packets or your incoming 'update' packets.
Make sure that your local machines firewall is set to allow AwesomiumCore.exe and hl2.exe for private and public networks; also check your firewall logs and check to see if the firewall is blocking packets on a regular or semi-frequent basis.