Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"What are you going to do about it?" - Narr
Well Narrr and I were exchanging words during a match of TTT that led to me calling Narrr a chicken for camping in the bread room on Crummy Craddle. Her response to that was to say "what are you going to do about it" ans toss an inced at the door. In a moment that reminded me of my time in Vietnam. I jumped through the fire while setting off my jihad over the table right to Narrr just as the jihad goes off killing us both. so to that question I say kill you  @Narrr
[Image: hsk.gif]
[Image: when-you-start-getting-flashbacks-of-all...135944.png]
(08-06-2017, 03:42 PM)Mr Turner Wrote: Well Narrr and I were exchanging words during a match of TTT that led to me calling Narrr a chicken for camping in the bread room on Crummy Craddle. Her response to that was to say "what are you going to do about it" ans toss an inced at the door. In a moment that reminded me of my time in Vietnam. I jumped through the fire while setting off my jihad over the table right to Narrr just as the jihad goes off killing us both. so to that question I say kill you  @Narrr

Lmao it was beautiful