Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: [Green]EpicPuma1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120981882

Time Played: 80 hours/ 3 Days 8 Hours 0 Minutes

When First Joined: The end of November

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4 hours a day during the week. 12 hours a day on weekend. But if I go to Starkys house times will vary. E.S.T!

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community be watching for any rule breakers and hackers/ glitchers. I have already been watching and calling upon staff when the server has none on and they will join to either ban or kick the specified person. I hope to help when it comes to fixing problems with all of the technical problems that have a chance of happening. I want to make the community fun and have a good time messing around since no one takes actually game play serious. The community Is what I want to help build and gather regulars so as to make Dinks PH one of the top servers and maybe one day number one on gmod.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well I like the staff and community a lot. They have all turned into like a family for me and I am willing to do anything to help out my family.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: My friend Starky showed me the server one time and when I got gmod it was the first place I went.
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
+1
Active, fun guy to talk to and play with. Has already been helping out the community and has gotten someone banned I belive. This kid always seems to keep his cool under any situation, and would make a great trusted. A detailed application shows dedication and actualy trying to help the community.
+1 good guy
Thank y'all but Russ... "this kid" lmao I do believe I am your elder!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
+1 Cool guy, very fun to have around. Interacts with players very well.  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(01-16-2017, 09:52 AM)[Green]EpicPuma1 Wrote: Ingame Name: [Green]EpicPuma1

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120981882

Time Played: 80 hours/ 3 Days 8 Hours 0 Minutes

When First Joined: The end of November

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 4 hours a day during the week. 12 hours a day on weekend. But if I go to Starkys house times will vary. E.S.T!

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I can help the community be watching for any rule breakers and hackers/ glitchers. I have already been watching and calling upon staff when the server has none on and they will join to either ban or kick the specified person. I hope to help when it comes to fixing problems with all of the technical problems that have a chance of happening. I want to make the community fun and have a good time messing around since no one takes actually game play serious. The community Is what I want to help build and gather regulars so as to make Dinks PH one of the top servers and maybe one day number one on gmod.

Why do you want to help the community?: Well I like the staff and community a lot. They have all turned into like a family for me and I am willing to do anything to help out my family.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: My friend Starky showed me the server one time and when I got gmod it was the first place I went.

+1
If you dont get trusted im killing myself, you're fantastic.  ;)
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]