was unbanned on the server, and now banned again?
Ingame Name: Radioactive Hermit

SteamID: Radioactive Hermit

Who Banned You: MiniMe2001

Reason For Ban: Attempted RDM with incendiary grenade

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: Saw giant crowd of afk's and I thought they would be jihad'ed so I thought it would be funny to throw a grenade, I thought it was a discombob, and I thought I would kill up to 2 people. Not much of a big deal since they were afk. However, I threw a incendiary and nearly killed everyone at spawn, as I did kill one person (Fern), a jihad as expected took out the whole crowd. I was not trying to kill the whole crowd, nor did I. This was a prank gone wrong and I wanted to apologize, this is the only TTT server I play on and I would not like to lose 120k points. Thank you for your time. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I was banned for one week in my first 15 mins on the server when me and my friends were going on random TTT servers and trying to get banned as fast as possible. Also, I was banned for an hour about a couple days ago for killing a group of 4.

Other: I was playing on the server a couple of days ago, strange how i was banned
When you've been unbanned, you're on a tight leash, you screw up, you're done in most cases. You shouldn't have thrown anything in case something like that happened.

-1 You admitted it was a "prank" so you intended to do it. Sorry, you should stay banned.
I don't see you getting unbanned, this was clearly intentional as was your last ban. -1 for reduction or unban
[Image: conceit.jpg]
[Image: source.gif]
Nah.
i was banned back in may, i came back last month, i already had this conversation with dakody and susaf, i was agreed to be unbanned, i am just confused to why i was banned again for the same thing
I think he's asking why he got rebanned after he was unbanned as he can't recall what he did wrong this time.
As hidden said. He did not do this ~again~ this is why he was previously banned, in which he was un-banned and effectively re banned for past transgressions in which have been cleared.

Probably something to do with last night's hacking incident frankly.
@Scoovie
@DaKody

Some one help this poor man out.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
You should be unbanned, it was because of a gbans glitch