Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Mackie

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:158054451[/b]

Time Played: 86 hours

When First Joined: Don't remember.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone and almost daily. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have class.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Soon to be regular

What can you do to help the community?: There are times when there are no staff members on and I will see people exploiting the map. If I was a staff member, I would be able to help when these kinds of situations arose.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy playing on this server and I'm friends with a lot of the players. I would like to see them happy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes.

How did you find us?: Cuz1saidso.

Other: I'm sorry if there are times when I am rude, I can get a bit irritable at times. I don't mean any harm and I will apologize for any unruly behavior.
So not to sound rude here, not really your fault bc nobody told you, you applied 4 days ago, and now you're reapplying. U gotta wait 2-3 weeks before re applying boi
(01-16-2017, 02:32 PM)Mackie Wrote: Ingame Name: Mackie

Steam ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:158054451[/b]

Time Played: 86 hours

When First Joined: Don't remember.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Central time zone and almost daily. Tuesdays and Thursdays I have class.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Soon to be regular

What can you do to help the community?: There are times when there are no staff members on and I will see people exploiting the map. If I was a staff member, I would be able to help when these kinds of situations arose.

Why do you want to help the community?: I enjoy playing on this server and I'm friends with a lot of the players. I would like to see them happy.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No, I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes.

How did you find us?: Cuz1saidso.

Other: I'm sorry if there are times when I am rude, I can get a bit irritable at times. I don't mean any harm and I will apologize for any unruly behavior.

As Russ stated above, you did just apply and you really should change your behavior most of the time. Maybe re-apply in 2 weeks and we'll see from there  :D
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
(01-16-2017, 06:06 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: So not to sound rude here, not really your fault bc nobody told you, you applied 4 days ago, and now you're reapplying. U gotta wait 2-3 weeks before re applying boi

oh
don't you need like 100 hours minimum
(01-16-2017, 08:44 PM)wallbanqX Wrote: don't you need like 100 hours minimum

its 80 boi, prop hunt is more gay that way