Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time cut :/
As a lot of you know, I start college full time on Tuesday, August 15th. But only a few of you know, I also start working full time on Monday (most likely). So with that, I'll be working 45-55 hours a week, then coming home, and doing college work. With that massive cunt of a combo, I will not have much time for really anything besides work and school, except on the weekends.

By no means should you take this post as a " I RESIGN!!!" or "Fuck yall, I'm outtie" post lol. This post is just simply a warning of my time being cut due to.. adulting. And by no means am I leaving the community either, I will still get on whenever I can! 

PS ~ If it's after 5pm EST and you need staff online for Darkrp (or TTT, but can't do much) message me on Discord, because I will most likely have it up, and I'll be sitting at my computer doing college work, so I could hop on for a few and deal with stuff.

Thanks for reading!!!

Semper Fi
Good luck this year. I hope your time spent in college and in the workplace will be fruitful. Jot down everything you see that's important for you, you won't want to forget it (hopefully).
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]