Please UnBanned Me
In game Name:  ShyJulionator

STEAM_0:1:217362887

Who Banned You: Burrito Bowl

Reason For Ban: Attempted Mass R D M

Length of Ban: Never

Reason for Mods to Unban: That was my first TTT game so i didnt really know how to play. Also didnt know what RDM was at the moment.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other - Sorry posting super late.
@"Burrito Bowl"

Anyways, personally I'd be up for a reduction to a week or even a full unban. For your first game, it's worth it to read the F1 menu and the server rules (which may differ among different TTT servers so always worth reading no matter which one you go to). Those have a guide how to play the game and what you can and cannot do. What it sounds like here is that you came on and just started shooting people, which is an easy way to get banned. It's up to the admins what happens with your appeal here, but provided an approval, please do those before you do something that can get you banned again.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1108397716
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1108397810

+1 for a reduction to a week, -1 for an unban.
that isnt your steamid
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
How about directing him as to where he can get his steam is or even pulling it for him? I will pull it up when I get back on my computer for you bud.
Honest mistake we live and learn. I didn't know I was a T my first match and did nothing all game. +1 unban , bring 'me back and let's teach'im the ropes!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
(08-14-2017, 01:11 PM)SusAF Wrote: How about directing him as to where he can get his steam is or even pulling it for him? I will pull it up when I get back on my computer for you bud.
Honest mistake we live and learn. I didn't know I was a T my first match and did nothing all game. +1 unban , bring 'me back and let's teach'im the ropes!

both have been done, but thanks for assuming
@DaKody
Educated guess based on lack of fix in the post and lack of post containing id.
But thanks for assuming :D.

@ShyJulionator
Please edit and insert this into the "steam id" portion
STEAM_0:1:217362887

For future reference this can be found on your profile page or copy and pasted in game by right clicking on either the score board (tab) or damage logs (f8).
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
If you guys know his steamid, why ask him to edit his post??? It's on his forum profile...

Anyways, I agree with @"Jerald" But then again, you wouldn't know about f1 unless it pops onto your screen when you die. You could've ask people how to play but I'm guessing you rather you didn't. I mean, don't people normally ask how to play? I mean, I'm up for a reduction though.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-15-2017, 10:05 AM)Petals Wrote: If you guys know his steamid, why ask him to edit his post??? It's on his forum profile...

Anyways, I agree with @"Jerald" But then again, you wouldn't know about f1 unless it pops onto your screen when you die. You could've ask people how to play but I'm guessing you rather you didn't. I mean, don't people normally ask how to play? I mean, I'm up for a reduction though.

@Me ?
thanks for adding the id, unbanned. Dont do it again.