Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Late aka Way Late
Well I know I joined last November and all but hey I am getting back into it now that I can actually use wifi and a computer so hell. If you don't know me then you obviously don't play on ph. Or you did and it was my luck you only played while I was gone. But yeah I'm The EpicFag of our wonderful PH dumpster. Pretty much I take the scraps when Starky is asleep or too dead to play gmod. So yeah you'll find me when he isn't around cause I'm probably the only one alive at that time. Yeah anytime you wanna chill with me just hop on PH and see if I'm on or if Starky is on. If he is on then I'm asleep and he just plays for the next 72 hours.
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Congratulations you have officially became forum trash with a brand new side of cancer! It is also great you tell the community my sleeping schedule ;). Nice meme you got there, see my signature? GG. :D
Hey when you don't sleep for days it gets easy to tell. And you know you helped with the cancer so don't put it all on me ?
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Welcome to the forums  :D Heart

You're trash tho
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Who are you?

B)

About damn time, nerd.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay