Moderator?
Ingame Name: mkkay671

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156593180

Time Played: 01w 06d 03h 00m 21s

When First Joined: December 11, 2016 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pacific time zone 
M 4:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m. 
T-T 4:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. 
F 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. 10:00 p.m. -12:00 a.m. 
S-S 9:00 am- 12:00 am (most weekends)

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can help administrate the server, and provide a positive environment.  :D Also as I have previously stated, I speak some Spanish.

Why do you want to help the community?: When I fell in love with this server, late of last year, I had been introduced into a wonderful community to the likes of which I had never seen before. Although towards my end of my earlier active period, there were troubling events that diverged the community. So I took a break. About a six month break.
I've been back for about three weeks now, and ever since the day I returned to the server I realized that it had returned to a great state of being. Ever since then, I've played about everyday several hours on end. I yearn to contribute to this new time of the server.
All in all I'm excited to help this new community grow and prosper.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): nope

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): yeah 
http://dinklebergsgmod.com/site/showthread.php?tid=102

http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-306.html

How did you find us?: My friend K2delaney introduced me to this server one day. I liked the community and so I stayed :)

Other: I have recently moved from Alaska Pacific time to regular Pacific time, also I'm about to be a senior in high school, so my hours may depend on the day.  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+1 because you have always been there to help and never to harm. Always liked you and still do so yeah... Really hope you get it if not I'll drink my cup of lighter fluid Starky made for me
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Well uh, before I say anything... I just wanna say I keep my job as a staff, and my personal relations completely separate meaning this is entire post will be non bias. I will say it how I see it. When we first came back honestly I didn't expect her to stay, but she ended up being more active then I... I think she deserves this promotion, because clearly she is dedicated. I am somtimes even ignored because of her dedication. Lol... I appreciate that as Co-Owner, and will continue to do so. She as a staff member has came a long way, is well known by other staff/non staff, and many enjoy her. She makes the game enjoyable to users, and does the best she can to handle the trolls/toxic players that come in day by day at PH...
+1
Always helpful when she's on. She knows how to handle the situations and does so well. She'll make a good mod.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(08-12-2017, 09:33 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well uh, before I say anything... I just wanna say I keep my job as a staff, and my personal relations completely separate meaning this is entire post will be non bias. I will say it how I see it. When we first came back honestly I didn't expect her to stay, but she ended up being more active then I... I think she deserves this promotion, because clearly she is dedicated. I am somtimes even ignored because of her dedication. Lol... I appreciate that as Co-Owner, and will continue to do so. She as a staff member has came a long way, is well known by other staff/non staff, and many enjoy her. She makes the game enjoyable to users, and does the best she can to handle the trolls/toxic players that come in day by day at PH...

Oh yeah +1 lol. A+ Co-Owner right here..Smh
(08-12-2017, 09:33 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: Well uh, before I say anything... I just wanna say I keep my job as a staff, and my personal relations completely separate meaning this is entire post will be non bias. I will say it how I see it. When we first came back honestly I didn't expect her to stay, but she ended up being more active then I... I think she deserves this promotion, because clearly she is dedicated. I am somtimes even ignored because of her dedication. Lol... I appreciate that as Co-Owner, and will continue to do so. She as a staff member has came a long way, is well known by other staff/non staff, and many enjoy her. She makes the game enjoyable to users, and does the best she can to handle the trolls/toxic players that come in day by day at PH...

Sounds like an interesting story in there