banned for no reason
I wish I remembered this incident a bit more clearly to input on the situation.
But I remember it being a very weird situation at best.

Very hesitantly I give a +1 for reduction, but not un-ban.
Ghosting is a pretty serious offense.
You remove a member from the T roster
Ruin that players T round
Potentially add un-earned credits to a detectives stash
Remove the fun and danger of being an inno
There's just so many things wrong with it; 'joke' or not.

But if they would like to admit they done did a goof and understand we will be watching them with scrutiny: I'd say let them back in a week or two.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I don't think it'd make sense to seek an unban with an argument over a technicality-- whether or not it was ghosting. I think the picture and Real Nitro's statement make it obvious that you did, in fact, ghost; the fact that the thing was a joke is null. Ghosting is ghosting; it's a serious offense. As a player on this server, you should be aware of that. So, I'd be against a full unban, but I might be fine with a reduction. Not that my opinion matters anyway.

You might as well do an emotional appeal, since it's the only available option at the moment.
[Image: source.gif]
Even if he was dead, nitro could've been MIA, meaning, alive players will still see him as alive. Or it could be the other way around, you're dead but your body was not identified or was found, so it was set to missing in action. So when you pm someone telling them "Oh I'm dead, please kos another dead person who was never found just like I was" is considered as ghosting.

This has nothing to do with what's going on but just an example or similar scenario / situation.
@fisherdraven Would you like it if both of you guys were alive & was a traitor, and I told someone through PM "Hey, fisherdraven and nitro are traitors because I'm their traitor buddy" to an RDMER or my friend. And that RDMER or friend actually killed both of you from what I said. Even if you guys were kosing each other, and if there was a hint of a regular player who likes to RDM while staff isn't on, and he chose to rdm both of you over and over because you both constantly told people to kos each other so assuming it's okay for them to troll. But you evnetually start to hate it and may have reported it as target rdm but you started this crap, although the rdmer is at fault too, but you provoke people to rdm.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.