Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Incredibly Hostile & Possibly Abusive Trial Mod
If you honestly need a 'lawyer' to tell you to reassess a situation and apologize for being standoffish, abusive, and rude; I worry for you.
(08-14-2017, 01:28 PM)ECHtoplasm Wrote: If you honestly need a 'lawyer' to tell you to reassess a situation and apologize for being standoffish, abusive, and rude; I worry for you.

This was a comment that adds nothing to the report in any way.
Unless any of the people on the server at the time come forward, there is nothing to add. My report was based on you explicitly stating that you had the recordings to validate your kick, to which you agreed. You've failed to provide that, so unless a third party chimes in, this becomes entirely a matter of 'he said she said'.

The reason I left the comment above is because this is worrisome. Is the expectation that every time a mod does something wrong, a user has to provide piles and piles of proof to convince all of the mod's friends and coworkers? I only made this report because it's something you mentioned that could resolve the issue. (In fact, on recording, you pleaded me to post this.) Literally all I wanted was for you to admit that you messed up and apologize. That's it. Because that's all the attention a situation like this deserves. It's incredibly petty and could be solved in literal seconds. But instead of that happening, you insisted you did nothing wrong and then bragged that if I tried to do anything about it, you would have the evidence to vindicate yourself. Which you don't.

Look, I'm not trying to snipe anyone's mod status here. I just want a damn apology, and if that doesn't happen so be it. There's other servers to play on, and if no one in this community agrees that this kind of behavior is an issue, then I can easily just walk away and find a community that doesn't behave like this.
Thread locked. Upper staff will discuss the events laid out in this thread. But to be honest neither of you have conclusive evidence on the initial incident. As for everything after that, echto handle the situation wrong and the proper steps were follow in dealing with it.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]