Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Erik for Trusted
Hi!, im back, and this time im ready for anything

Ingame Name:[red]erikdamian 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155710273 

Time Played: 3d 8h 10m ?s 

When First Joined: Like two weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play when i got free time and theres school break, next monday i´ll start to be more unactive because school.

Rank Desired:Trusted 

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?:I can make sure nobody cheats , that everyone gets help when they need it and to make sure that everyone is having fun 

Why do you want to help the community?: Because cheaters are no fun, and Dinkleberg´s servers are all about fun 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Yes, I asked Starky to ban me, and he did :p 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes, my previous staff application

How did you find us?: When i bought Gmod, i went looking for a Prop Hunt server, this was the first one to actually log me in

Other:I really want to become truted, but if you don´t accept me right now, im gonna try again, and again until one day i´ll become trusted.
+1 I would not mind having more staff exspecially around this time when school starts he follows the rules greets most that join even letting them know which map we are on. I think he would make a great trusted
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
+1, good member of the community. Follows the rules, and interacts with players  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
All checks out Erik. Congrats! You have been dedicated enough to show your appreciation and willingness to spend many hours even when the server is dead. :D