Poll: Ban this man
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
100.00%
2 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for who the fuck plays dva in this: STEAM_0:1:60312266
Offender's Name: who the fuck plays dva in this

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60312266

Potential Witnesses: @aaron74 @cbeck20

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM and leave

Proof: [Image: Zc2hi6m.png]

Other: Got Karma banned the very round he joined
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Don't forget to post a screenshot of him actually leaving too
[Image: giphy.gif]
I dont get whats with the sudden need of posting the screenshot of them leaving, i have done plenty of ban requests for late at night rdmers who came on to rdm late at night and left and didn't have a screenshot and they still got banned. It is late night TTT, they always leave and dont get punished unless a ban request gets put up.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
+1
Seems legit

Excuse me I didn realize this was a poll
who the fuck plays dva in this / reggin - STEAM_0:1:60312266 has been banned Permanently for:
"Mass RDM."

Thanks for the report!

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(08-18-2017, 07:16 AM)~$$~ BlackCatTheGreat ♣♣ Wrote: I dont get whats with the sudden need of posting the screenshot of them leaving, i have done plenty of ban requests for late at night rdmers who came on to rdm late at night and left and didn't have a screenshot and they still got banned. It is late night TTT, they always leave and dont get punished unless a ban request gets put up.

because the report menu can glitch and say the player left when they didnt
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]