Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well I asked for it...
In my recent mod application I asked everyone to give a con to what I do. Well the only one that gave me a con was Starky and that was just because I can't be on when he is on. So that kind of made me think wtf I do not shit wrong and I know that is incorrect!!!!
Regular - Dink's PH

[Image: 848011109_597887.gif?4]
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Regular - Dink's PH

Unfortunately I'm not usually on when you're on anymore, so I can't provide a complete assessment. 
All I can say is what I put in my reply for your application. Also, why would you do this? Smh.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I hate you -1
Well mk the reason I can't be on when your on is Starkys dick gets hard and he just loves on the computer when you are on... Awwww but Burrito I luv you... and the reason I do this is because I ❤️ Everyone
Regular - Dink's PH

1. So I would first say that one con is that you are an old member and I feel that after coming back from a long break you dont have nearly enough time in the new community.
2. I feel that you again Have not spent much time in the general community (besides going on DarkRP) I have not seen you post much on forums but idk .
3. What starky said about you not being able to be on when he's on.
overall it's a -7 from me
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-19-2017, 01:49 PM)[Green]EpicPuma1 Wrote: Well mk the reason I can't be on when your on is Starkys dick gets hard and he just loves on the computer when you are on... Awwww but Burrito I luv you... and the reason I do this is because I ❤️ Everyone

Tf is this? Lets fix that. You can't be on because you are locked in a basement. The only time you get on is if someone sneaks and lets you out.