Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Atomic for Trusted
Ingame Name: Atomic

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/atomic_yeet/

Time Played: 3 days 8 hrs X mins X secs

When First Joined: 1-2 weeks ago

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I'll try my best to play every day, but now that school is in session I can't be on as much so here's a brief schedule (central time zone):

Sunday - Thursday: 5pm-10pm
Friday - Saturday: All day (if possible)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Master

What can you do to help the community?: I feel that there aren't enough staff on the server when its late at night to keep things up and running.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to help the community because I feel that there isn't much staff late at night, but when there isn't staff I can be there to help out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I decided to start playing gmod again and I was trying to find a good ph server and I kept joining all these different servers, but none of them felt the same as this server so I kept coming back again and again.

Other: I just want to let you know that I truly love this server, and I'm not just saying things I'm being serious this server is WAY better than any other prop hunt server I've been on and I just want to
Even though Im on TTT im gonna give you my input. Dont just apply after a week. Wait at least a couple of months before you apply, bc even though you may have 3 days, in 1 week, its either a, lots of timefarming, or b, you just have no life. Plus this is legit your first post. Get your forum time up. Dont just randomly join, spend hours on end trying to get enough time and then try to apply after a week.

Seems rushed, IDK if anyone in the PH community knows who you are tbh.
Just my input
+0
I have seen you on the server quite often. Although the previous post was correct for the forum time. (I suggest making an introduction post) Server time is more lenient on PH, as we only require 80 hours.
You follow the rules. My sole concern is the way that you interact with players. You can often come off as standoffish and rigged. 
You are fairly well known in the community, which is great. I just wish you would work on your attitude a little.  Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
ok imma stay neutral on this one for a few reasons,

1. you dont interact with the staff so we dont know you very well, i would suggest joining the discord 

2 As rick said you should wait to be in the community for a bit longer to apply for staff.

3.idk i thought i had a third reason

but you do follow the rules so thats a good thing at least.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+0

Now its really illogical, he is time farming almost everytime, you need to stop time farming and play the game and make others feel welcome. I belive i have kicked you like 5 or 6 times for just being afk.
I really want to see you as trusted, just work on those aspects?.
+0
I haven’t really seen you even I’m on. What I’m mainly seeing here is that you should interact with the community. Join the discord if you like talk with people meet new friends. And the other thing I also say is that you can’t really apply for staff in like a week or 2. Theirs no need to rush so don’t worry. Just take your time and get to know the community.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Who are you? Seriously, I've seen you on several times but you never stood out to me.
Like Tronald stated, you never interact with the staff. You also apparently stay afk for long periods of time. That seems like farming to me.

Reapply in at least 3 weeks.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies