Unban appeal
IGN: Xalius
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099024998/\
Banned By: Christian
Reason for Ban: Mass RDM
Length of Ban: Forever
Reason for Mod(s) to unban: Even though it was a shitty move, I was told to stop RDMing, and i did, (i killed like 2 or 3 people) but i still got banned. I know RDMing is unacceptable so I'm just asking for a reduction in time, I dont really know how long the band should be.

I don't think I have been banned before, but if I was forgive me I haven'y played TTT in years. Yes, litera years. 
P.S. RDM won't happen again
Seems like you were getting tilted from TTT, but you shouldn't have Mass RDM'd. I understand you were stressed and all, but it's not worth ruining another persons round because of it. For a reduce, you have to promise me you're going to handle a situation like this better in the future. This could of been handled simply by leaving in the future, just to take a break away instead of ruining another players round.

[Image: sdi3mFW.jpg]

[Image: kryA8Bj.jpg]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Xalius had been playing for many hours by the time it occurred and at the time I asked Xalius once via private message to stop RDMing for fear that he would push it and get banned. He did cease his RDMing as soon as I warned him of what would happen. I asked Christian not to ban him as well since I didn't report him (thus only 2 reports), though Christian did exactly as he should have given the situation. Xalius did do the crime but he seems to like the server so I'd like for him to get unbanned. Let this be a lesson learned for him so maybe in the future he knows when it is time to leave the server to avoid problems.

Xalius was on the server at 10 AM CST when I came on and with only 5-6 players I talked to him and got to know him better. Seems like a good kid who just made a mistake.
Ban reduced down to a month.
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]