Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jellybeans - Constant/Mass RDM, Prince Nicky
Jellybeans(STEAM_0:1:191896637) disconnected.

Jellybeans(STEAM_0:1:191896637) has disconnected with 1944 autoslays left!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1117183290

@iamcooldan

@"matt_st3(Strongrule)"

Consistent RDM, RDM and Leave, Mass RDM

Other: Real prick
That's not even close to being enough evidence. You need evidence of every RDM/ARDM
He definitely was rdming a ton yesterday morning as well, I can attest to that. Prince Nicky was more than fair and lenient, so if he is back and doing it again, +1 temp ban.

ON A SIDE NOTE, I am curious. Does TTT have the watch list like PH? I feel like a watch list on TTT might be hard to keep up to date 24/7, but if done correctly, could be a great asset for the regular staff..
So I checked the oldlogs from that map and previous maps, but did not see Constant RDM or even Mass RDM. I see RDMx1 however. Cooldan however Revenge RDM'd hm the following round, which I'm not found apon at all.  Jelly will only be given 1 Week unless more evidence can be brought up to me in private.

[Image: fWK8HPh.jpg]

[Image: e3mJ4od.jpg]

Jellybeans - STEAM_0:1:191896637 has had his slays readjusted to 1 slay, and has been banned 1 Week for:
"RDMx1: left with an unserved slay."

iamcooldan - STEAM_0:0:42598472 has received 2 Slays for:
"Revenge RDM."

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]