Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Disarmer
Ok, I know this may not be a new topic, but there seems to be a lot of confusion surrounding it, and how it should or shouldn't be used, and I feel that it needs to be addressed. We need to have base rules for it's use so that firstly, it's not abused, and secondly, there is no grey area when trying to deal with it. People are saying they should be able to kill a detective if the detective uses the disarmer on them, because it can do damage. My argument stands as this. The disarmer can act as a sort of tester. Hear me out. If you have a traitor weapon, and the disarmer hits you and knocks it out, guess what, it sucks to be a bad T. I understand unproven can pick up traitor weapons accidentally, but as per the motd, having a traitor weapon while unproven, is kosable. I don't feel that it is wrong to use the disarmer as it was intended, on anyone at anytime, at the sacrifice of one health. I mean come on, we have all tripped on props that have done more damage. Either we need to have explicit instruction on it's use, or not get salty when a detective disarms your one-hit wonder weapon. Detectives don't have a harpoon or knife. Why can't they have a means to stop them before it happens? I mean logically, this would force traitors to be more careful and practical about when they buy a harpoon or knife or any equipment. I get it. In the motd you can kill for any damage by a weapon, and obviously harassing a single player with the disarmer is no good. But taking a single point of damage shouldn't warrant a flat out kill on a detective. At least let's get some ground rules on it.
It's getting removed from d shop, it wasn't meant to be there.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
THANK GOD I feel you @Aura Arco
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I rdmed like quite a few people yesterday for it. :D Somehow i didn't get karma ban
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-17-2017, 06:39 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote: I rdmed like quite a few people yesterday for it. :D Somehow i didn't get karma ban

Shhhhhhhhh
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
AS long as I can still get it im fine( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Admiral Arbok Wrote: AS long as I can still get it im fine( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)

It will probably be put back in the shit crate.