Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buyable Jihad Sounds
(08-23-2017, 04:49 PM)SusAF Wrote: +1 the idea as a whole
+1 @"Burrito Bowl" suggestion of making it an extra donor (and higher) incentive.

Not sure on the whole MP3 portion. But every new idea will always have some kinks to work out.
I'm sure a written rule and some wrist slaps will keep the ear-rape away for the most part.

I agree with no MP3 part. I think it would work better with presets, and then more could be added with suggestions and such.
I'm less denouncing the idea of mp3 and more forewarning how 'interesting' this could get.
As for now, the donors do great with their queue privileges which speaks well for how this could go.
But also, it's the internet. People can go from 2 minute guest to donor with their parent's credit card. N' this *can* not necessarily *will* cause some issues.
Though I believe the general donor queue rules *should* cover this.

How ever offering a list of presets ALSO is a great idea *in tandem with* personal sounds.
Some don't have the knowledge, some don't have the time.

Personally i'd suggest for a starting premise.
Presets first, with maybe a forum leading up to it a few weeks prior.
Allow this forum to be suggestions for sounds.
Get a good list going, and see if people still want personal queue jihad sounds post addition.
Frankly the only reason I my self can think of that i'd want one, is for flat out lols.
Some one makes a joke, comment, or reference. It'd be hilarious to follow it up with an according jihad noise.
But some people just like things to feel more personal.
Which I can understand.
My Bull$hite literally has Lycan's name on it so I can remember why I bought that bitch.

I say take this one step at a time.
Mostly to not distract from more important issues than bells and whistles.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
I think this makes it more confusing to the innocents by using more sounds because they wouldn't know what is going on or react in time
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
I mean Innocents in general are confused (and dumb lole)
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
no one cares about nicky's response. But it's true we used to have it and I rather play a server that you can connect fast than a server with so many addons just from a jihad sound. I'm against it even though I don't play -tehe-
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.