Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New D Weapon
So I went on earlier today when the server was a little emptier(about only 7 people were on) and noticed a new item in the D store. The Disarmer forces whoever is hit to drop all their weapons and take 1 damage but requires a charge up. But if a D wants to they can keep a player weaponless because the charge is shorter than the time it takes to pick up your guns, assuming no one took any. This was the case a while later when one of the more regular members (won't say a name) decided to essentially make me unable to do anything by repeatedly forcing me to drop all my weapons. I don't remember exactly how many times I was shot but it was between 10-20 so I did take a decent chunk of damage but I can't report because it's under 20. What I'm trying to get at is maybe there should be a little thing about disarmer spamming a player added to attempted RDM.
(01-17-2017, 02:18 PM)Hipster, Emperor of Sodium Wrote: So I went on earlier today when the server was a little emptier(about only 7 people were on) and noticed a new item in the D store. The Disarmer forces whoever is hit to drop all their weapons and take 1 damage but requires a charge up. But if a D wants to they can keep a player weaponless because the charge is shorter than the time it takes to pick up your guns, assuming no one took any. This was the case a while later when one of the more regular members (won't say a name) decided to essentially make me unable to do anything by repeatedly forcing me to drop all my weapons. I don't remember exactly how many times I was shot but it was between 10-20 so I did take a decent chunk of damage but I can't report because it's under 20. What I'm trying to get at is maybe there should be a little thing about disarmer spamming a player added to attempted RDM.

I can agree that harassing the same player repeatedly can and should be considered an offense of some nature.
It's getting removed from d shop, it wasn't meant to be there.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]