Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Fail
So for those of you that have been in college or are currently in college, have you ever taken a class that you thought was going to be stupid easy but ended up being extremely difficult and a lot of work?

I took a general management class that required 2 book reports 10 pages each, just because the professor liked the books. It was supposed to be a filler elective - the last one I needed for my associates' degree.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Not yet since I'm only going into my second year. From what I hear though, my Spanish class is going to rape me. 2 hours, 3 days a week. A quiz every week and a test every 3 weeks. All sorts of other shit we have to do like speak Spanish in groups and stuff. Really not looking forward to it.
I hate that too when they make you do group work. It's like I don't care if we are going to have to work together in the real world in business, I'm here for my education and my grade not everyone else's
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Prince did you not get language credits in high school or do you have to get completely new language credits in college because if so I'm just gonna kill myself
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-27-2017, 12:07 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Prince did you not get language credits in high school or do you have to get completely new language credits in college because if so I'm just gonna kill myself

I took Latin in high school but I didn't take the AP test for Latin. Take the AP test and get at least a 3 and you should be ok. Public colleges in TX are required to give you at least some sort of credit for a 3 on the AP test. Of course, aim higher if you can, and you will get more language credits out of the way.
I'm in my second year of college (AKA my senior year of high school, since it does dual enrollment), and I'm worried about my Renaissance and Baroque Humanities class.

There are only four assignments through the entire semester: two essays and two tests. Also, among these two essays and discussion posts that are put up as the semester progresses, I need to have typed 3000 words or I can't pass the course. At all.
[Image: 300px-Heresy_vein-popping.png]
I'm taking 18 credits this semester, that's a fail within itself.