Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New map for ttt
Aye so when i use to run my own server we had this map and it was really popular.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...xt=haunted
When we add maps in a few months (because SOMEONE added maps and fucked up the Non-Denominational Holiday Update), I'll consider this. Looks like fun.
Ohhh, I play on this map but a different version, it was creepy... especially since it makes creepy sounds. I'm up for this map for future.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I'm not personally a fan because of how dark it is. I hate dark maps and we already have quite a few of them.
(01-19-2017, 07:48 AM)Drew Wrote: I'm not personally a fan because of how dark it is. I hate dark maps and we already have quite a few of them.

For once in my life I agree with @Drew .
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-19-2017, 07:48 AM)Drew Wrote: I'm not personally a fan because of how dark it is. I hate dark maps and we already have quite a few of them.

Why you being a pussy? Want to hold hands so you won't be scared?
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I played this on the game mode, murder. It's pretty fun though its similar to the map, clue.
(01-19-2017, 06:23 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

I just can't see shit. I ain't some momma's boy.
(01-19-2017, 10:27 PM)Drew Wrote:

Are you sure about that?
(01-20-2017, 05:38 AM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 10:27 PM)Drew Wrote:

Are you sure about that?

-_-