Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
scp999 for staff
Ingame Name: scp999

Steam ID: [orange]scp999

Time Played: 6D 1H

When First Joined: July 7 2017

Availability : 3:00 to 8:00 P.M  After homework (CST -6)

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor/Regular

What can you do to help the community?: Try to be nice, help around when I can, and be an active member of the community, and along with this, I’m on quite often and can help out when no other staff members are on.

Why do you want to help the community?: I want to improve other’s experience , I hope to help out the server and make sure it stays active. I also just want to help out the players and have a fun time on the server at the same time.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: this was the first server I played, I was just searching around for prophunt servers and found one called "dinkleberg's prophunt" and said "That sounds fun" Don't regret that decision one bit. Also, this is the ONLY prophunt server I play.

Other:I like m&m's ._., I try to be as nice as I can, I make puns, and I'm decent at prophunt. Anyways, have a good day.
+ uno

he's amazingly active, and is super helpful when he gets on. it would be amazing to see him join the squad.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
+1

you always active and you are always helpful to anyone who needs help in any form or fashion!
+100

fucking finally dude, i really really really really really really like you as staff, you are great: always active, super friendly, super funny, makes others feel welcome in the server. You are perfect fit for PH staff :)

(08-25-2017, 07:59 PM)[orange]scp999 Wrote: Also, this is the ONLY prophunt server I play.

Dink is also the only PH server i play
+1
Finally lol. You worked hard for this. You help a lot on the server when im on. You know all the rules and you do a good job with the people the break the rules. Your also very active from what everyone is saying.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(08-26-2017, 08:53 AM)[Pink] Tori {No Sound} Wrote: +1
Finally lol. You worked hard for this. You help a lot on the server when im on. You know all the rules and you do a good job with the people the break the rules. Your also very active from what everyone is saying.
Is it really work if I had fun the whole time?
+1 Like Tori stated...FINALLY

Scp is a great player and member to the community. They always follow the rules, and enforce them. (via donor powers.) As well as the fact they are super kind to everyone on the server, they are also extremely active.
In my opinion, they are absolutely ready, and deserving of trusted  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I agree it would be awesone to see him as staff. ✖‿✖ ✖‿✖ ✖‿✖ ✖‿✖
Well a good majority has replied. I agree. Congrats :)