Potential Witnesses: Deaf Taylor Swift, Dio, Lycan

Reason to Ban: RDM and leave

Proof: https://imgur.com/a/3LFGB

Other:
lookign at the evidece, deaf rdmed as much as pixel
seems legit tho
but i think we should not make it a 1 week ban cause this dosn't seem TOO solid
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(08-29-2017, 08:14 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: lookign at the evidece, deaf rdmed as much as pixel
seems legit tho

I dont think he was rdming, he just saw we were shooting each other and chose to take a side.
in my defense, i saw hyplex's corpse right after knower shot him and he was an inno, so I shot knower. I do support this ban request, though
[Image: source.gif]
@Knower998 But you made the report. If you know you were in the wrong by shooting at other people and so he assume you guys were traitors, it wouldn't be his fault, would it now?
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(08-30-2017, 10:41 AM)Petals Wrote: @Knower998 But you made the report. If you know you were in the wrong by shooting at other people and so he assume you guys were traitors, it wouldn't be his fault, would it now?
I think you kind of have this all backwards. This thread isn't for Deaf - he didnt do anything. This thread is for EJ2K. EJ2K tried to rdm me, but I killed him. After Deaf saw that EJ2K was inno, he killed me because he assumed I was a t. That's totally reasonable and nobody is accusing him of RDM. Deaf was only brought up because Tronald saw that he killed me in the damage logs.
If you guys are not involved in the report, you should not be posting in it.

EJ2K Hyplex.co - STEAM_0:1:93826962 has been banned 1 Week for:
"RDMx1: left with an unserved slay."

Thanks for the report!

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]