Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
the poor emtpy knife box
since there no fist anymore  why not have knife or somthing
Idk but i want my fists back!!!!
[Image: giphy.gif]
(09-16-2017, 04:23 PM)[Pink]  Tori the Tiger Wrote: Idk but i want my fists back!!!!

Same here
Nothing here
I miss fists
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I know this is PH. But the topic being sort of relevant to TTT as we also have a useless knife slot.
It'd be cool if we could use it for grenades on TTT. Adding a flash and concussion as "can't find these on the ground" kind of things.
As for PH; i'm very interested in the ideas you guys come up with for the empty slot.
Punching a can into oblivion already kind of sounds fun though :P.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Bring fists back!!!
And also put some new things, like granades or some extra nukes (even tho most noobtubers die from the first nuke).
Theres this weapon from bo2 that is some kind of shootable knife, i think it would be cool to have something like that.
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
(09-17-2017, 11:06 PM)[red]erikdamian Wrote: Bring fists back!!!
And also put some new things, like granades or some extra nukes (even tho most noobtubers die from the first nuke).
Theres this weapon from bo2 that is some kind of shootable knife, i think it would be cool to have something like that.

We should get a bubble gun instead of more nukes because its going to get crazy with everyone nuking 24/7.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fists would be pretty cool tho on the servers. Can finally fist @"call me Stephanie"