Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN THEROTTENTACO316
THEROTTENTACO316

Penny, hawks, derpgamer plus more for witnessess

he rdms multiple times, constantly trolls, i had a screenshot using the printscreen key but cant figure out how to apply it of him saying in a private message he was gonna pm me, Penny can back me up he needs to go he has already been gaged multiple times for trolling

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=695677093
I second this, I witnessed it aswell. Definitely a nuisance.
I can third this but however words are words... You really should be uploading proof of him being a nuisance just doing this is basically wasting EVERYONE(s) time
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Im on ah with this fam
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I'd be interested to look at this.

To insert a screencap, upload your screencap to imgur or printscr (my preferred site). Following that, click on the link that directs you to your image. Right click on your image and select, "Copy image location." Then, simply insert it into a post or embed it into something by making a full reply and clicking on the image thing that lets you embed images into a forum post. Voila.
[Image: source.gif]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=695677093
best i can do upload isnt working
Follow the format pls
(09-12-2017, 09:57 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Follow the format pls

Here is the format:
Offender's Name: 

Offender's SteamID: 

Potential Witnesses: 

Reason to Ban: 

Proof: 

Other
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
From what I'm getting from both sides here, both of you are at fault. I don't see evidence from either party (except a few damagelogs from Rotten's side) but from what I gathered, y'all are RDMing each other. Then trying to convince the server pop that he's a bad kid. Now until I see decent evidence from both sides, both of you just need to step back and take a chill pill instead of resorting to the ban requests. Now both of you are long time members and I just gave this same speach to Rotten... you guys have been here long enough to know the in's and out's of the MOTD; cover to cover; and should know that if you're getting RDMed, to take it like a man and record and report. Not go on a 1v1 Revenge RDM spree on the server for all to see. Don't act like five year olds man. My suggestion, both of you guys need to nut up and shut up and shake hands to make amends instead of turning the god damn server into a flame fest.

P.S. I'm on no side, but on the side of fair justice.

Sicerely, TheBenzo.
Locking because you have not followed the format. Seems there isn't enough evidence either.

Anyone Non-Staff not involved in the Ban Requests, stop posting on them. Or warnings are going to be handed out if it continues.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]