ban request for snizzkisser
name snizzkisser

multi rdm after mods left

hawkz can back me up with proof as witness

reason to ban is simply mass rdm

proof is this link, i cant upload on chrome, firefox or edge i get erros
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...E13BE5C3C/
Format
Use the format below when posting. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

Potential Witnesses:

Reason to Ban:

Proof:

Other:
HAs Rdmed me 2 rounds in a row first round just walking into the building shortly after round starts and last game for walking around map outside.
Cody if you are going to make a ban request that's great! but please use the format so that the mods have proof to ban the guy. "Hawkz can back me up with proof" Doesn't work.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
He's only saying I can back him up, because I can. My entire steam profile is now full of screenshots of the mass rdm by him. Im not sure exactly how to link them, but you can check my steam account if you'd like, im a public profile. If you would like the link proof, id like to know the format.
Just going to lock this since the format has not been followed. You can remake your Ban Request following our Format, it seems however you really don't have enough evidence anyways. I would recommend if you're reporting someone for Mass RDM, you get screenshots of the logs. Understand that you get access to previous logs from previous rounds after the round ends by pressing F8.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
When you want to post a screenshot from steam you can either directly copy paste the link of the steam screen shot from this part of the screen: [Image: BPOCfnT.png]

Of you click the screenshot and open it up it's link should be in the adress bar:

[Image: p3BRoku.png]

You can also use this button if you are using the full editor to put in a picture like i am doing: [Image: S7S0HqG.png]
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^