Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cody French Ban request
(09-12-2017, 10:06 PM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: He was a traitor on the second one that wasn't really rdm
Follow the format :)

no but he was waitting for the round to start either way to rdm me :(

this is the best i can do but he did rdm me in the beginning of the round for no reason as the D
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...A55F35449/
Ok I know I'm new but I've read the rules a few times and have also been around a lot of servers. and I mean A LOT. Anyways, never, and I mean never ever, should you revenge RDM someone who's RDMing you. You as a long time member of the community Rotten should know better. And yes, I think the whole phrase you do at the start of the round is annoying, but that's no reason for me to dislike you at all. If you're getting RDMed all the time, screenshot that shit or even bandicam that. It's not hard. Evidence is everything, just take the RDM's and record and report. Like, c'mon now. Think like a mature member. Anywho, I think y'all should drop the ban reports but that's just me. You need to take yourself out of your body and hover over your situation and think before you act man. Follow the MOTD and be that star member dude.

Sincerely, TheBenzo.
(09-12-2017, 10:14 PM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote: Ok I know I'm new but I've read the rules a few times and have also been around a lot of servers. and I mean A LOT. Anyways, never, and I mean never ever, should you revenge RDM someone who's RDMing you. You as a long time member of the community Rotten should know better. And yes, I think the whole phrase you do at the start of the round is annoying, but that's no reason for me to dislike you at all. If you're getting RDMed all the time, screenshot that shit or even bandicam that. It's not hard. Evidence is everything, just take the RDM's and record and report. Like, c'mon now. Think like a mature member. Anywho, I think y'all should drop the ban reports but that's just me. You need to take yourself out of your body and hover over your situation and think before you act man. Follow the MOTD and be that star member dude.

Sincerely, TheBenzo.

thanks man i really appreiciate it, even though i did say i would revenge rdm i actually did not take the first shots he did ( he would follow me around till the map started) but again thanks

so sadly it all started with the phrase i say, so after this is all done i wont be saying it so problems like this wont arise from people who cant handle things
Now, I haven't been on the server for a long time, but I've been a part of a few communities to know this is some stupid shit.  Taco and are both active members of the community and banning either one of them wouldn't be right.  Yes, Taco is annoying with his stupid "I'm a proven traitor", but he said he'll stop with it.  I don't know Cody enough to make an opinion about him, but he seems like a cool guy.  Both of them are constantly on the server which to me shows a lot of dedication to it. This is just my two cents and honestly, I couldn't give a shit if either of them got banned, but this seems more like people trying to ban Taco beacuse he is annoying then anything.  I have him on my friends list and I find him fucking annoying, but that shouldn't be a reason to ban him.
Anyone not involved stop posting. I'm going on to check the old logs.

After much digging within the logs, it's clear to my assumption there is a bunch of targeting here. I can just tell this based on the logs, and how both players have made ban requests. Whoever and whatever has started it, it stops now. Cody has received his warning from me, and you will get the same Rotten, as will anyone that hates Rotten that may have been involved. I catch you targeting like this, you're getting a ban. Be the bigger men and learn how to use the clientside mute option, as well as learning how to stop while you're ahead.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]