Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moderator/Trusted Application
"i wouldn't trust you to clean up my ferret shit let alone staff on here, you troll real hard and do nothing to benefit the community except complain when you are on the servers. big -1" ~Foxka

(For some reason it wouldn't reply so i just quoted him)

From the short amount of time i have been back on the server now (About 2 weeks?) any time i have seen you the Trolling/Complaining about reports is all i have gotten from you. I don't agree that the "ferret shit" part of foxka's comment was needed but i could kind of see where he comes from. Sorry -1
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
Ok so ignoring Foxka being outright rude and entirely nonconstructive with his harassment shit post.
Judging the feel of the room it seems as though you may not be staff materiel.
How ever, just for posterity.
Before you next application you should:
- Successfully appeal that ban. It may not be TTT but it is a Dinkleberg's server which regardless will reflect on you.
- Get your forum activity up. Not just shit posts. Suggestions, ban requests, community discussions.
- As everyone else said - Become more known, and for better reasons.
- Probably try to cut the frequency in which your associated with instances of being a general troll
- I understand we all like to have fun here. Trolling can be hilarious some times when done right and in a non-spiteful manner that doesn't ruin anyone else's good time. But do
understand regardless of it being "for the lols" or not. It reflects poorly in a manner of speaking that is Staff.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Look, I've seen you on the server. You can be a good person at times, but a staff member can't be a good person occasionally. You should definitely work on trolling a lot less, and I might support your future applications. But at the moment, your lack of originality in your app and your behavioral issues force me to give you a -1. Sorry, bud.
[Image: source.gif]
For the DarkRP ban, I would gladly support an unban and reduce, but when you hopped on the server, I would think that being a pliable member of the community, you would have taken time to read the rules, besides doing what you did.

That being said, the times I have seen you on, very spotty as they were, were mostly negative.

In short: You have a bit of impatience, and your attitude needs a change.

Until then, I'll have to say 0. Wouldn't be fair to say anything lower then that as I can't recall a moment where you went out of your way to harm or hurt people.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Unfortunately, we've decided to Decline your application. We feel you need to make yourself stand out more as a player. Try to make a few Ban Requests when you see RDMers leave when there are no Moderators+ on the server. We also need to see some more consistent activity from you in the server.

Work on these come the next time you apply. You can reapply on October 24th, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]