Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update (If Anyone Cares)
Hello community,

Some of you may have noticed my activity has dropped considerably, others don't care. Just figured I'd fill in those who do. I've started up at college again in the past few weeks, so I'm keeping busy with that work. I'm also working on weekends, about 9 hour shifts so that is filling up some more time. This year and semester I am trying to be more social and have more fun going out with friends and hanging out with people on campus and in the dorms. This is something I've never really done and I'm surrounded by some good people, so I want to take advantage of the opportunity while I am in college and not working 50 hours a week (Yes I meant to type 50 hours). 

I still plan to remain a moderator on this server, it is still my favorite and I always enjoy playing here, however you will probably be see me less frequently than I was late last year and earlier in 2017.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
Aww, I wanted to get to know you. Seem like a swell guy. Hope to see you on when I get on man. Have fun in college, agreed that you should take advantage of the opportunity.
Enjoy college man!!! Join a frat!
That's fucking amazing!
Get your self out there and enjoy what free time you have between busting your ass working and furthering your education and life.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
We miss you, but enjoy life to the fullest.
Good luck in school, state!
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Hopefully all is going well City. We'll be here when you get back.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-13-2017, 05:21 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Enjoy college man!!! Join a frat!

Frats aren't really for me lol not the right personality plus I go to a campus about an hour away from the frat houses
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean