Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The RottenTacos Application
I still think you need to get familiar with the rules and server a bit more. This was like literally less than a month ago. You argued with me about a report and telling me to do my job correctly. I believe matt can recalled about this situation, since you didn't trust me handling your report. I said it over and over that he did not damage to you, and you keep telling me to check the logs and death scene. Boi, I aint new to TTT moderation.

Second, you should fix your reason as to why you want to apply. I prefer if you give at least 5 sentence / a paragraph of explaining why you deserve staff and how you're better than the current staff team / other applicants.

Lastly, you should do a bit more involvement in reports. It'll show dedication and contribution to help out the server and it'll boost your application for helping out.

So, for me it's a -support.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
So I want to say, if you want to be staff there are a few things that you have to do
You have to put in the time, you've done that
You have to care about the server, judging by howbadly you wanted back in, you seem fine.
You have to follow the rules... This is where is gets rough. You have been banned twice to my knowledge , but it is common knowledge not to jihad on trappycottage
Fourth you have to be an active member of the community, I haven't see you at all on the forums or discord, so if you want to get staff being active on those two are a great step.
You seem fine in game so I'm optimistic about you getting staff in the future.

Also why don't you have regular?

So maybe apply in like 2-3 months and the rest of staff can see what you are like, but I think you still have a bit of time to shake off the rep from those bans.
Good luck.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
To be honest i wasn't gonna reply but i replied to Renzo's so i thought i should reply to this.

I have an interesting impression of you, you're fun to play with most of the time but you have a habit of arguing. Me being myself i am always messing around but that starting phrase you do really annoys me and i have heard from quite a few others that it annoys them. I don't think i can really base my rating on that though just thought i would throw that out there. You know the rules fairly well i think but me being a T-mod that whole thing with Cody the other day was ridiculous. I am not even high up in staff and i got more then an ear full from the server and just different people and i don't believe that's okay. I don't know what the outcome of that situation was but i don't think it should have happened in the first place if you were given power i don't know if you would be able to handle it better next time and that's dangerous so.

I'm sorry but i am gonna say -1 for now maybe later in time.

Also this isn't an attack on you i think you're a good kid i just don't think you should have staff right now.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
(09-14-2017, 09:54 PM)(DHN1) aaron74 Wrote: To be honest i wasn't gonna reply but i replied to Renzo's so i thought i should reply to this.

I have an interesting impression of you, you're fun to play with most of the time but you have a habit of arguing.  Me being myself i am always messing around but that starting phrase you do really annoys me and i have heard from quite a few others that it annoys them.  I don't think i can really base my rating on that though just thought i would throw that out there.  You know the rules fairly well i think but me being a T-mod that whole thing with Cody the other day was ridiculous.  I am not even high up in staff and i got more then an ear full from the server and just different people and i don't believe that's okay.  I don't know what the outcome of that situation was but i don't think it should have happened in the first place if you were given power i don't know if you would be able to handle it better next time and that's dangerous so.

I'm sorry but i am gonna say -1 for now maybe later in time.

Also this isn't an attack on you i think you're a good kid i just don't think you should have staff right now.
yeah, no i agree so yeah im taking ur and renzos advice ( ive stoped saying the phrase and ive made up with cody btw) and maybe ill apply later if other mods agree i should no worries
Taco, I love you, but it has to be a +0 from me. I don't have beef with you, so that's a plus. You're also dedicated to the server itself, since I see you like every day. However, I would like it if you were more active on the forums, and if you followed the rules more often. The little spat between you and Cody French is a little concerning, as is jihading in trappy cottage (which is gone, thankfully). However, try again in a month or two. I just might give you that +1.
[Image: source.gif]
(09-19-2017, 06:21 PM)Deaf Taylor Swift Wrote: Taco, I love you, but it has to be a +0 from me. I don't have beef with you, so that's a plus. You're also dedicated to the server itself, since I see you like every day. However, I would like it if you were more active on the forums, and if you followed the rules more often. The little spat between you and Cody French is a little concerning, as is jihading in trappy cottage (which is gone, thankfully). However, try again in a month or two. I just might give you that +1.

Thank UUUUU :)
Unfortunately, we've decided to Decline your application. Kinda the same thing I said on Killjmax's application. We want to see you standout more as a player to let us see you as a Staff Member. Fill out some more Ban Requests, and get a bit more consistent time. You're behavior has improved, but we'd like to see more improvement along the way.

You can reapply on October 24th, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]