Ban Appeal.
Ingame Name: Maurading Buttpirate

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59474123

Who Banned You: Scoovie

Reason For Ban: RDM+Leave, Asked for it

Length of Ban: Perm.

Reason for Mods to Unban: I acted out of anger and I wanted to apologize. My actions were not rational, and certainly un-needed. I'm mostly hoping for a ban reduction here, because I fucked up a ton in the last few rounds before I was banned, and I just got pissed about it.

The RDM and Leave was because I had called false KOS's on several people who I thought were shooting at me (Ex. Cereal behind me with a shotgun),
then when I knew I just wanted to be banned, I yelled "Ban me I don't give a fuck" and left. I'm sure the ban happened a couple minutes later.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): Yeah, It was on accident however. Can't find the thread.

Other: I sincerely apologize for flaming the shit out of y'all in the admin chat. It was immature of me, and I hope you can see it won't happen again.
+1 for reduction.
Control your anger and have the lesson learned. Things like that happen all the time. Cant count how many times Ive killed a T infront of a group of people, Id the body then some innocent guest blasts me with the auto shotgun. Just move on to the next round.
You were fun to play with so I hope they allow a reduction.
Good luck
@Scoovie
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'll reduce your ban to 2 weeks but no lower, 1 week for the RDM+Leave, and 1 week for the staff chat spam and staff/player/server disrespect. Try to watch your anger in the future.

Ban reduced