Momo's unban appeal
ingame Name: Momo (I don't remember my old name from 2015 most likey big boss or big moe) 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55928841

Who Banned You: ComputingAsh47 (an angery boy who got demoted)

Reason For Ban: hax

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: I just wanna play TTT with some buddies also the ban reason is pretty dumb. It just doesn't really look valid, I don't remember if I did anything wrong really so idk if it's admin abuse or I just did something dumb 2 years ago 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  nope 

Other: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...nknown.png I completely understand if you don't unban me I'm cool with it but if you want me to talk more about hit me up i guess.
no
i
dont
think(ctl+f this one)
so
since (ctl+f this one)
you (ctl+f this one)
are
hacking
everywhere
even here- http://dinklebergsttt.site.nfoservers.co...1439972624

yes these are all different bans

ps, ash is one of the more talented hack spotter
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I wanna play video games sweet baby boy steam id googling is hard fam
The reason is NOT dumb.
It DOES look valid.
Even if 2 years ago, they wouldn't ban for hacks without probable cause. He obviously had a reason.
The fact you deny it is where you lose. If you said, I did what they said but it was 2 years ago and im sorry and it wont happen again, they might have considered it, but I can tell you to not plan for much here.
-1 for unban

This is what happens when you have been banned from like all the TTT servers people.
How are you not being apologetic when DaKody literally pulled up 10 different bans that you're involved in? Just beg for forgiveness and pray to sweet jeebus that someone could even give you a shred of mercy.

It's a -1 from me.
[Image: source.gif]
-1 you've been a naughty hacker stay banned lole or dont suck and buy hacks
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Your appeal has been Declined. Try again in few months.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]