Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possibly Found Problem to TTT Server Lag
So me, Penny, Christian, Soup and Lin were chatting in the discord yesterday and I think we found the issue to the TTT server lag when the map changes or when someone connects. We think it's the MOTD Advertisement for non-donators or staff. Let me insert an image of some console log I managed to screenshot:

[Image: JGxTX9j.jpg]
[BTW, if you can't see the console well, Right-Click the image on and click open in new tab and zoom in on it]

I believe the cause of this lag is that of the MOTD Advertisement. The reason why we think this is because Dinkle and I thought it was the actual connection alert plugin that tells the server when someone disconnects and leaves, he tried disabling it and it turned out it wasn't that. Then two days ago I had the idea that it might be the server's MOTD Advertisement. The picture above shows that the MOTD ad manager is producing a large amount of errors due it trying to constantly buffer videos, hence the mass lag and stutter when people connect to the server after a map change. Would love to hear your guys input on this please.

Sincerely, TheBenzo