Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jump Pack Extra Boost
The jump pack isn't rank based seeing as anyone can buy the same entity from the point shop. What matters is your command rate. Basically how good your connection is and how fast you output commands to gameplay.
(09-17-2017, 02:31 AM)Foxka Wrote: The jump pack isn't rank based seeing as anyone can buy the same entity from the point shop. What matters is your command rate. Basically how good your connection is and how fast you output commands to gameplay.

Foxka, I said the extra boost that seems like only staff have are ranked based. Not the Jump Pack itself lmao.
Lets all trade jump packs!
Joke
(09-17-2017, 10:46 AM)RenzoLeBenzo Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 02:31 AM)Foxka Wrote: The jump pack isn't rank based seeing as anyone can buy the same entity from the point shop. What matters is your command rate. Basically how good your connection is and how fast you output commands to gameplay.

Foxka, I said the extra boost that seems like only staff have are ranked based. Not the Jump Pack itself lmao.

And i'm telling you the extra boost isn't rank based, seeing as anyone can get an extra boost from their command rate