Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Locomotive is Nerfed, but not the points?
(02-01-2017, 05:14 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Cheap tactics have been used with the locomotive. Teleporting, the in and out rooms. The near-guaranteed one shot one kill leaves most people defenseless and for those who have assault rifles or snipers, they can't defend much at all because of how imminent and massive each blow is. It's hard to dodge because all it takes it basic tracking skill and the spread is so wide, it's incredibly malicious in hallways and in-doors. I will have to stay outside on some maps like bank simply because locomotive users have the absolute upper hand and just run and gun because they know it's the easiest and cheapest method.

It gets especially bad with ____ at that MTT resort map with the in and out teleporting rooms. People have started to camp the shit out of them with locomotives. They go out, bait people in by shooting at them and then go back into the room. They have sentries and manhacks and shit waiting for them, a guarantee for death, and if they DO manage to escape, the T will simply run through the teleporting door, left click and run right back in. It's a huge cycle they do all round, and the only reason I'm really ranting about it is because it's so annoying and seemingly unfair.  It's frustrating to watch and extremely irritating to fall victim to. It's just TOO easy.

What kind of evil person would do that :3
Dont look so blue
(02-01-2017, 05:19 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:14 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Cheap tactics have been used with the locomotive. Teleporting, the in and out rooms. The near-guaranteed one shot one kill leaves most people defenseless and for those who have assault rifles or snipers, they can't defend much at all because of how imminent and massive each blow is. It's hard to dodge because all it takes it basic tracking skill and the spread is so wide, it's incredibly malicious in hallways and in-doors. I will have to stay outside on some maps like bank simply because locomotive users have the absolute upper hand and just run and gun because they know it's the easiest and cheapest method.

It gets especially bad with ____ at that MTT resort map with the in and out teleporting rooms. People have started to camp the shit out of them with locomotives. They go out, bait people in by shooting at them and then go back into the room. They have sentries and manhacks and shit waiting for them, a guarantee for death, and if they DO manage to escape, the T will simply run through the teleporting door, left click and run right back in. It's a huge cycle they do all round, and the only reason I'm really ranting about it is because it's so annoying and seemingly unfair.  It's frustrating to watch and extremely irritating to fall victim to. It's just TOO easy.

everyone except me, bang bang, fozzy, hoodie, arbok, warpizzle, and polo
(02-01-2017, 05:59 PM)kramberry Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 05:19 PM)❤ Miss Mari â¤ Wrote:

everyone except me, bang bang, fozzy, hoodie, arbok, warpizzle, and polo

I meant what kind of evil person would claim the room ive nicknamed Mari's room on mtt_resort and use it for such evil purposes :3
Dont look so blue
Kramberry was correct the first time, you just gave everyone else the idea.
(02-02-2017, 01:35 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Kramberry was correct the first time, you just gave everyone else the idea.

Now to get everyone to destroy testers whenever they're test or kosed too!
Dont look so blue
Now that's just trying to break the game. You've also needlessly ruined health stations, too. If you don't like a certain aspect of a game, make a thread on the forums and we'll discuss it and try to change it if everyone sees the right in it. The way I see it, you destroying testers is just giving people a reason to shoot you. It isn't changing much.
Nerf it or increase the price to purchase it

(02-04-2017, 04:03 PM)xaiscool Wrote: Nerf it or increase the price to purchase it

or do both ( Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°)
(02-02-2017, 04:23 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Now that's just trying to break the game. You've also needlessly ruined health stations, too.

Only for herself, really. It's not like detectives can't KOS her for trying to break them.
(02-05-2017, 12:19 AM)Knower998 Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 04:23 PM)<|•_•|> Warpizzle Wrote: Now that's just trying to break the game. You've also needlessly ruined health stations, too.

Only for herself, really. It's not like detectives can't KOS her for trying to break them.

Yes, but it's so unnecessary. The motive is to petition against portable testers, but if you wanted to do that just make a thread about it and discuss it instead of pissing detectives off and lowering other people's karma.