Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Locomotive is Nerfed, but not the points?
(01-19-2017, 07:43 PM)wallbanq Wrote: Even tough it's nerfed, I'm pretty sure the debuff wasnt that much. The gun is still overpowered lol.

If you shoot it head on, it's powerful, but if you shoot it from the the back or from a bit far point, it's weak. It usually takes 2 shots to kill a player.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-19-2017, 08:05 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 07:43 PM)wallbanq Wrote: Even tough it's nerfed, I'm pretty sure the debuff wasnt that much. The gun is still overpowered lol.

If you shoot it head on, it's powerful, but if you shoot it from the the back or from a bit far point, it's weak. It usually takes 2 shots to kill a player.

Two shots is pretty OP compared to other guns imo
(01-19-2017, 08:06 PM)wallbanq Wrote:
(01-19-2017, 08:05 PM)Koharu-Chan Wrote:

Two shots is pretty OP compared to other guns imo

tec-9 (secondary) can shut down locomotive shotgun user. They take like more than half their health at most. Regular shotgun can also shut it down. As for pump, not so much. But it's technically bad, because I've tried it like couple of times, I lost many rounds with using locomotive against a non-locomotive user.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
(01-19-2017, 05:32 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: i refuse this

ban this man
(01-19-2017, 04:12 PM)Warpizzle Wrote: Lets make it fully automatic, increase mag size, put an ACOG on it and strap a bayonet to the barrel.

We'll call it Shinkansen.

P2W
[Image: original.gif]
Over the last few days, I have seen the Locomotive use diminish. People are starting to learn how to counter it. So in my opinion no more de buffing is needed.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-01-2017, 02:36 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Over the last few days, I have seen the Locomotive use diminish. People are starting to learn how to counter it. So in my opinion no more de buffing is needed.

Are you talking about you had to jump and kill them? xD
(02-01-2017, 03:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 02:36 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote: Over the last few days, I have seen the Locomotive use diminish. People are starting to learn how to counter it. So in my opinion no more de buffing is needed.

No I'm talking about being killed more by other weapons. lol
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-01-2017, 03:46 PM)❤ Miss TDawg4 â¤ Wrote:
(02-01-2017, 03:16 PM)❤ Miss Bunny â¤ Wrote:

No I'm talking about being killed more by other weapons. lol

Ah I see.
Cheap tactics have been used with the locomotive. Teleporting, the in and out rooms. The near-guaranteed one shot one kill leaves most people defenseless and for those who have assault rifles or snipers, they can't defend much at all because of how imminent and massive each blow is. It's hard to dodge because all it takes it basic tracking skill and the spread is so wide, it's incredibly malicious in hallways and in-doors. I will have to stay outside on some maps like bank simply because locomotive users have the absolute upper hand and just run and gun because they know it's the easiest and cheapest method.

It gets especially bad with ____ at that MTT resort map with the in and out teleporting rooms. People have started to camp the shit out of them with locomotives. They go out, bait people in by shooting at them and then go back into the room. They have sentries and manhacks and shit waiting for them, a guarantee for death, and if they DO manage to escape, the T will simply run through the teleporting door, left click and run right back in. It's a huge cycle they do all round, and the only reason I'm really ranting about it is because it's so annoying and seemingly unfair. It's frustrating to watch and extremely irritating to fall victim to. It's just TOO easy.