Tiger Rdm & Leafx2
Offender's Name: 
Tiger

Offender's SteamID: 
(STEAM_0:1:184399949) disconnected.

Potential Witnesses: 
@RenzoLeBenzo @Cody French

Reason to Ban: 
Was Det, walked around with his buddies and found a random loco and blasted 2 people for no reason then left. Finished 1 report and left before any autoslays were assigned. 

Proof: 
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1138514933
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1138514945

Other:
This was in the normal server.
Assigned 2 slays for RDM and Leaf.
Can vouche he was indeed RDMing and then left the server.
I aint no witness but do you have a screenshot of showing he left the server? Like you know in the chatbox it shows whether he left or not. I think that's the reason why this was ignored.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
I dont think it was ignored.
And he left before any slays were assigned so me screeenshotting him disconnecting wouldn't mean much I dont think. He left after answering report 1 of 2.
I have 2 witnesses that were there when he clearly intentionally rdmd and left.
(09-19-2017, 11:42 AM)Petals Wrote: I aint no witness but do you have a screenshot of showing he left the server? Like you know in the chatbox it shows whether he left or not. I think that's the reason why this was ignored.

You don't need a screenshot of this, though it is helpful. The Request wasn't ignored at all, it's just no Mod could get to it.

Tiger - STEAM_0:1:184399949 has been banned 2 Weeks for:
"RDMx2: left with two unserved slays."

Thanks for the report!
TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]