Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need a working file/link for fixing TTT weapon textues
Both the motd link and sol's link are broken. Can someone please update the motd with a new link. Basically all new players have broken m24 and mp7 scope texture errors.
Sighh why cant people just fucking look around the forums or workshop jesus christ all it takes is a little dedication people! Literally the solution is below this latest post...... Ffs
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
since it's such an easy fix why dont you link me to the solution instead of snarkily joining and refusing to help.
i think it's a relevant post that the motd doesnt have a current link to something everyone needs. It means all new players have broken textures, which isnt ideal. Also the most recent post about this issue that I could find was made by sol last month and the file is already down......
http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/show...p?tid=2803 ....
YEAH LIN YOU POS
thanks, but i think it's pretty understandable i didnt check a random thread called "helpfulness" not really a relevant thread title.
Not everyone checks the forums, let alone knows how to navigate one Lin.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
That's true, it should be easily accessible. I only decided to post about the issue after the link burrito bowl provided and the motd link didnt work. The easily solution is that that pack should be added to the !download Dinkleberg's TTT Addons/Content modpack and the motd link should be updated. New users shouldnt be flamed for having to look through multiple locations for working modpacks. Im done guilting you now just had to get that out of my system.

ahhhh sorry to keep bumping this but since downloading the m9k pack I can see my mp7 scope but I still cant see the rifles. I think it's the m14 and m24]
@Linfalas
(09-19-2017, 01:09 PM)listens to sad music Wrote: That's true, it should be easily accessible. I only decided to post about the issue after the link burrito bowl provided and the motd link didnt work. The easily solution is that that pack should be added to the !download Dinkleberg's TTT Addons/Content modpack and the motd link should be updated. New users shouldnt be flamed for having to look through multiple locations for working modpacks. Im done guilting you now just had to get that out of my system.

ahhhh sorry to keep bumping this but since downloading the m9k pack I can see my mp7 scope but I still cant see the rifles. I think it's the m14 and m24]
@Linfalas

m14? Thats bugged?
UPDATE:
I've been able to get the m24 to work with
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=693582992
TTT M9K Weapons Pack (With icon)