Heandar's Unban Request
Ingame Name: Heandar

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:156592244

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Unserved slays

Length of Ban: 31 days

Reason for Mods to Unban: I live in gmt +3 and at the time i got myself 4 slays for a bad timing on my spray, i served 1 of them and logged out, Thinikng "its hella fucking late, i will server the rest of my slays tommorow", and i see no reason to have a unserved slay reason since slays dont get reset after relogs on decent slay plugins

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): https://i.imgur.com/6I1xuSD.png

Other: Please unban
Reason for Mods to Unban: I live in gmt +3 and at the time i got myself 4 slays for a bad timing on my spray, i served 1 of them and logged out, Thinikng "its hella fucking late, i will server the rest of my slays tommorow", and i see no reason to have a unserved slay reason since slays dont get reset after relogs on decent slay plugins
[/quote]
thats why its a ban, why does someone  get to leave and put off there round being ruined when they ruined someone else's round.
(not putting  this as a particular in this ban, just in general)

also #notmyadmin @Christian needs to put his thing
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
I'll dig up the logs when I can, but you RDM'd two of your T-Buddies and left with 3 remaining slays.

I'm just going to unban you. If you have to go in the future, just ask Staff it it's ok.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I admit to rdm'ing, I was spraying on a close corner and 2 t buddies happened to be there

"thats why its a ban, why does someone get to leave and put off their round being ruined when they ruined someone else's round."

I would RE-log and pay for my crimes, it's a dumb reason to ban someone, if I left after riding without answering reports I would agree with the ban
You've been unbanned, just be careful in the future.

TCBA.