Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notice of Less Activity
Unfortunately my outside of game life has grown a little hectic.
Senior year has started to pick up, so my AP classes, and extracurricular activities have started to pile up. Not to mention college application season is coming up.

These next couple of months might be a little rough for me, so I will not be able to be as active as I once was. 
(Instead of once a day it may narrow down to once every couple of days or in some cases, like this week, not online until the weekend)

I'm hoping around winter break my schedule will be more manageable and my playtime will increase once again.

Thanks for your time  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
Senior year is rough, believe me. It's also one of the best years of your life. Make sure to enjoy your extracurriculars while they last, you'll miss them once you get to college with a bunch of strangers. Good luck with the college apps! Ace the essay and let me know if you want someone to look over it!
Best of luck to you! Hope to see you back soon!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Best of luck on your senior year! It was tremendously hectic when I went through it last year, but it's all good now as I'm finally in college. :)

Enjoy!
[Image: source.gif]
im taking all AP classes as a freshmen i know its nothing compared to senior year but jesus i have no life now.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(09-21-2017, 08:05 PM)Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca Wrote: Senior year is rough, believe me. It's also one of the best years of your life. Make sure to enjoy your extracurriculars while they last, you'll miss them once you get to college with a bunch of strangers. Good luck with the college apps! Ace the essay and let me know if you want someone to look over it!

Thank you for the offer, I just might take you up on that  :D

(09-21-2017, 08:51 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: im taking all AP classes as a freshmen i know its nothing compared to senior year but jesus i have no life now.

Wow, at all of the schools I've been they only offered AP classes for sophomores +, gg Tronald
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(09-21-2017, 08:51 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: im taking all AP classes as a freshmen i know its nothing compared to senior year but jesus i have no life now.
Don't lie
See you soon mkkay
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]