Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small absence ?
If anyone's noticed I haven't been on much or really any in the past couple of weeks, well I recently got a new job and starting that up again they've been working me to the bone with endless shrimp and us being so busy (I work at red lob?) and I haven't had many days off since starting less any free time as well ? My one weekend I actually went out and socialized which isn't usual but ayyyylmao
But the absence should be ending soon, now that my schedules finally being set and all my life shit is finally balancing out I'll be able to get back on and play ?
See y'all super soon
              Murder Admin & TTT Trusted 
Just do what the cool kids are doing and never sleep
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Pass me some shrimp.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Come back soon Dad.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
I'm not sure how I would feel about being served shrimp by an anthropomorphic casserole.
But like; no one's going to tell you "no, stop working. come back to us" :P.
Get yo productivity on! I'll save one in the good ol' spicy bullshite chamber for when I see you next!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Just keep snap chatting me papa ty
We didn't notice but thanks for letting us know.

/dick

Good luck with the new job. Customers can be dicks, don't let it get to ya. Make sure to save time in your schedule to blow off some steam, or should I say smoke?