Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince's Second Application
Ingame Name: Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44572958

Time Played: About 1040 Hours (In Gametracker, search "Nicky" and any of those names that start with Prince Nicky were previous iterations of my name). When I applied for trusted on August 1, I had about 130 hours on my "Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" account. Since then, I've accumulated an additional 100 hours on said account, getting additional valuable moderating experience.

When First Joined: February 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): With my college and work schedule having resumed, my hours aren't as open as they once were. However, I don't party so my weekends are pretty open. I'd expect to play about 10 hours a week, primarily over the weekend, though I may occasionally pop in after work sometime past 8 PM CST on weekdays. 

Rank Desired: Test Moderator

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: I know this community and have years of experience playing on it. I feel like I know this server and its rules like the back of my hand. With this new rank, I feel like I'll be able to do quite a bit more to help enforce the rules. The areas I'd like to focus on are dealing with the ever present RDM and preventing exploitation, whether that be map or something else. 

Why you want to help the community: I love this community and I've dedicated myself to this server for soon to be four years. Provided my life goes to plan, I hope to spend another an additional four years with Dinks. Being a trusted for almost two months now, I've unfortunately found myself frustrated by the lack of abilities in my trusted toolbox. Only being able to kick, slay, gag, or mute does provide several limitations and for that reason, I'd like to have this higher rank to better be able to help the community. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, after a particularly contentious disagreement leading to me banning "Tedgp" (I banned him for being a Badmin, he was later fired for being a Badmin), I was in turn banned for about a week. 

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 
-This is vintage, enjoy.
-This is my trusted application from August 1, 2017.

How did you find us?: Thought it was an amusing name, so I checked it out.

Other: I was a test moderator for 2 months and a full moderator for 18 months on this server from April 2014 to January 2016. About 750 hours of moderating experience from this time in addition to the most recent 100 hours. One of my faults is that I like to joke and mess around. However, when I am the only staff member present, I try to keep my tomfoolery to a minimum. Also, I can be racist at times; I avoid slurs, instead my fault lies in stereotyping. 

I'd appreciate any feedback, even if it's negative (Foxha or anyone else ;)). Even if you have a positive note, I'd still appreciate any constructive advice as well. "Nicky don't use your mic as much, etc"
+0 Don't attack me bro, I like you but you're are a troll most of the time but you know how do to your job well.

My other downside is activity, You literally came back from a break I'm pretty fucking sure.

Try again in a month.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Okay, I remember you as a moderator or was it admin... anyways. There's a couple of flaws in your application.
  • You stated that you don't have time on weekdays but you have time on weekends. But here's a flaw in this part, practically everyone is busy during weekdays but more time on weekends. Especially if you have school and work, it can take a lot of your time out of you.
  • I do agree with @Linfalas about times when you troll, I mean I guess it'll be okay to you because they're your friends, but if a stranger comes on, especially a completely new player; they'll just assuming you're being a disrespectful moderator. 
https://imgur.com/a/p5BOU
This is a screenshot of the relevant hours of your name. You had more, but they were all either 0-5 hours. 
  • Of course you don't use your old name anymore, so the graph is completely empty.
  • on your new name, your activity is way off. There's missing blocks of days. I mean I understand you have school, but rules has changed for moderator requirements while you resigned.
Neutral, leaning towards a -1.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
Not because hes a troll or anything because Ive never seen him act like that, but because you do not play enough.
Gametracker only shows the past 3 days?
Yes, I agree with lin, you do seem to troll a lot, and your activity on every platform in this community has stopped. +0, try again later
[Image: giphy.gif]
I honestly think you need to be on more consistently, there are a lot of gaps according to GameTracker. Though I am not opposed to you getting TMod in the future, but I need to see some improvements with your play time consistency first.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-23-2017, 01:00 AM)Linfalas Wrote: +0 Don't attack me bro, I like you but you're are a troll most of the time but you know how do to your job well.

My other downside is activity, You literally came back from a break I'm pretty fucking sure.

Try again in a month.

Thank you for the feedback. I did come back from a break but that was quite a while ago actually. I came back in late May so I've been back for about four months now. I do mess around but like I mentioned, I try to get serious when I'm the only staff member on and I have far more duties to complete.

Again, thanks for the feedback

(09-23-2017, 01:40 AM)❤ Miss Bunny ❤ Wrote: Okay, I remember you as a moderator or was it admin... anyways. There's a couple of flaws in your application.
  • You stated that you don't have time on weekdays but you have time on weekends. But here's a flaw in this part, practically everyone is busy during weekdays but more time on weekends. Especially if you have school and work, it can take a lot of your time out of you.
  • I do agree with @Linfalas about times when you troll, I mean I guess it'll be okay to you because they're your friends, but if a stranger comes on, especially a completely new player; they'll just assuming you're being a disrespectful moderator. 
https://imgur.com/a/p5BOU
This is a screenshot of the relevant hours of your name. You had more, but they were all either 0-5 hours. 
  • Of course you don't use your old name anymore, so the graph is completely empty.
  • on your new name, your activity is way off. There's missing blocks of days. I mean I understand you have school, but rules has changed for moderator requirements while you resigned.
Neutral, leaning towards a -1.

I'd like to thank you as well for the feedback. I'm not particularly sure that they way I mess around would necessarily turn off new users, but if it is, I'll try to work on reducing such behavior. You noticed, but yeah my Prince Nicky the Wolf account has been retired and I basically only use La Flama Blanca. I'm not sure if the hours argument is really fair though as I did have a hurricane take out my power for quite a few days and I also have school during the week. Not particularly much I can do about that. As I said, I'll try to come on in the weekday evenings.

Again, thanks for the feedback and I'll work on reducing my messing around

(09-23-2017, 05:34 AM)Camo Wrote: -1
Not because hes a troll or anything because Ive never seen him act like that, but because you do not play enough.
Gametracker only shows the past 3 days?

Thanks for the feedbacks. For the past week, the past 3 days would be correct. For the past month it will be different. I work and go to college so my hours during the week are more limited but as you noticed, I do try to get on still. Weekends I'll probably knock down far more hours, the most previous weekend is an exception as I had to deal with a personal issue.

Again, thanks for the feedback and I'll work on increasing my time.

(09-23-2017, 08:59 AM)๖♥Helen♥๖ Wrote: Yes, I agree with lin, you do seem to troll a lot, and your activity on every platform in this community has stopped. +0, try again later

Thank you for the feedback. I'm not sure if I should be judged for activity on other platforms. After all, I'm not applying for a different server. I still continue to have my discord running in the background basically nonstop and I'm active on the forums so I'm not exactly sure what you are referring to. Also, I don't think I should be judged for trolling on other non-Dink affiliated servers, such as Minecraft.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback

(09-23-2017, 10:05 AM)Christian Wrote: I honestly think you need to be on more consistently, there are a lot of gaps according to GameTracker. Though I am not opposed to you getting TMod in the future, but I need to see some improvements with your play time consistency first.

Thank you for the feedback. Your opinion means a lot to me. As I previously mentioned, I've had a few circumstances that have prevented gameplay such as a hurricane downing power, a personal issue, and school/work. However, I still find that I tend to be more active than many other staff members despite this.

Thanks for the feedback, and I'll try to be more active with my gameplay, especially during the week.
@"Prince Nicky La Flama Blanca" If it's the hurricane, then that's understandable. I think you should just improve a bit more on your playtime, maybe like do 2 more weeks to cover up the missing areas of your playtime and improve on your behavior, I mean you can still be fun and all, just know your boundaries. :) Which, I am sure you'll know when it is.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
i still besides all the negitives think that nicky would be a great addition to the staff team
he is experience with staff bing a mod on here for over a year ].
he has a great knowledge of the rules and rightfully enforces them
and he is more active that many other staff members o the server.
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
Your application has been Declined. There isn't much feedback I need to give you Nicky, just get your activity back up again. I know you just had a Hurricane, and that took a chunk of your playtime away. Other Staff felt you needed to pick that back up first.

You may reapply on December 2nd, 2017.

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]