Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm Donion, and I'm an alcoholic
I am Donion, better known as Taylor IRL. I am not an alcoholic I just look like one.

I am 19 years old and I work at a sandwich chain restaurant. My talents are drawing and being the annoying friend that everyone still likes. I'm planning on joining the Air Force when I am in enough shape, because drawing isn't a talent you can make enough money off of.
I've spent too much money on Hearthstone so now I'm broke, please help me. I have an unhealthy amount of memes on my phone, some of which are so fucking exclusive, it would seem insane to have them if you weren't within the group that it pertains to.

On a more serious note, I have almost 100 hours on the server and I enjoy it as a stable and honest community, and I hope one day I can help make it even better.

If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

Except you Lycan.

Fuck you Lycan.

~Donion Rings
KOS Lycan
KOS all T-Mods
KOS Dink
Yeah fuck Lycan, welcome though bud.
Welcome aboard!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
hearthstone is for degenerates also fuck lycan

welcome tho
Welcome to the forums  :D Heart
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I agree lets fuck Lycan! Welcome to the forums.
(10-01-2017, 06:46 AM)[Red]Starky Wrote: I agree lets fuck Lycan! Welcome to the forums.

Whoa, phrasing
ok
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky