Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removal Of a Map
I think that the map ph_abandoned_church should be removed because their's just too many things wrong with it.
1) There are props that are wayyy to small and hunters cant even hut them or see them.
2) There are places where you can go into but cant be seen.
3) You can get out the map which people are going to do a lot. 

It's to hard to control people when they keep doing those things. People are going to become the small little pebble and run around or hide in place's and the hunter's wont be able to kill them because their just to small. It gives a disadvantage to the hunters which I think is not fair to them. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
1+ for removal
I have found at least over 20 spots on that map that are purely illegal, also, most spots get you outside the map. It´s annoying to have 10 people being a little small rock running around.

It´s just unfair
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I believe you can remove the rock itself as a prop. I think we did that at somepoint with the remote. Maybe im wrong.
(10-06-2017, 03:39 PM)Camo Wrote: I believe you can remove the rock itself as a prop. I think we did that at somepoint with the remote. Maybe im wrong.

Yeah, the remote and the ping pong ball, but theres too much shit in the map its unfair. I think i needs to be removed
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Well personally with a shotgun, a experienced player can kill those props. Yes annoying, but still possible. With people getting out of the map its a known issue. You know the guidelines, you warn, punish, and ban as needed. There are many iffy spots on this map so I can understand the mass amount of spots wanting to be considered illegal. I was already working on this, thanks for the suggestion and... +1 for removal. I'll be suggesting this to Dink as soon as he is available!

P.S. - We should get rid of ph_ahouse lmao.
+1, while testing the map I was iffy, and I didn't want to add it until we had a solution with the glitching out of the map. Unfortunately it got added too early, so I think the removal should happen.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
the remote and the ping pong ball were removed with teh switch to Advanced ph
also +1 for removal
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky