General Bullshitery of the Third Degree
Procedure
Use the provided format and make a new thread with it in this subforum. The staff and any relevant players will post regarding whether they believe you should be unbanned and why. Upper staff will then discuss a potential unban or decrease in ban length.  The staff will then make a summarizing post, and lock the thread.

Format
Use the format below when applying for an unban. Fill all fields to the best of your ability.

Ingame Name: 
Jecht

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:56774612

Who Banned You: 
EveryJuan

Reason For Ban: 
Ghosting?

Length of Ban: 
Indefinite.

Reason for Mods to Unban: 
You tell me, I wasn't sure what I was doing wrong nor was I warned. Immediate indefinite ban after playing multiple days worth of time on one of my favorite TTT servers that I've also donated to support further growth. But you know what? Fuck me right?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
Nope.

Other:
[Image: ab3cd7c1506a97525a25ff9f61a83b40--stupid...-funny.jpg]
[Image: AEBE788F9E009AEC0BB0D06DD1837AA83EF91646][Image: 6A55842D710AC9520780D760F8B6BCA006129211]

Ghosting Punishment:
- All Offences: Permaban
Donating and spending a lot of time on the server don't prevent you from punishment, even staff get punished
[Image: giphy.gif]
Lmao this is the most blatant instance of ghosting I've ever seen. -1
This is a joke. -1
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Your warning was in the rules, assuming you bothered to read them. Obvious ghosting, perhaps you'll get a reduce but an out right unban probably won't happen. Also the self entitlement is strong here.
idk man looks pretty spooky
[Image: Og2zqoW.jpg]
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
This is the end boys. Please send all of my points to the lovely Christian, My items to Inspector Callahan.

Jecht, Signing off.
i mean you might get a reduce but a full unban just isn't gonna happen.
Your ban has been reduced to 1 Month

TCBA.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]